Experiences on Dump Trailer Rentals: Companies and Fleet Operations

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Jessebog
    Участник

Hey everybody,

Do any of you here lease dump trailers as part of your company, or do you use dump trailers for private or commercial use? I’m always curious about understanding how others in the industry are handling their fleets and what brands you’re having success with.

I wanted to talk about my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of research and comparisons, I decided to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a wonderful decision.

I own four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely trustworthy and have made a big difference in my operations. If you’re considering a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Кнопка «Наверх»